Complete your Veteran registration to receive information and connect with a Club. The process is easy! Registration entitles you to:
- Provide feedback, thoughts and input to develop the success of the VFC program long-term
- Receive updates and information
- Receive assistance in connecting with your local Club and suggest approaching new Clubs in areas of interest
- Receive contact information for the RSL sub-Branch aligned to your local Club
- Receive support and/or branded Rugby equipment provided by current and future program supporters and partners
- Have the ability to confidentially contact Rugby 1st / the VFC program to express interest and/or gain information from any of our supporting partners
- Work with Rugby 1st and the VFC program in creating awareness in the Veteran community and about Club participation and events
- Be welcomed into our Rugby 1st / VFC community and benefit from our connections, social media and networking.
Veterans register their interest on this website and include their name, contact information (email), location and preferred Club. Veterans will also need to identify their interest – playing, coaching, admin support, volunteering and/or community/social connection. While we anticipate that the majority of connections will commence and continue as one-to-one between the individual Veteran and the Club, if required the VFC Liaison can connect individuals with Clubs, facilitate introductions and support enquiries. We are also happy to introduce interested Veterans into our Rugby 1st business networking community.